Credit Risk & Management
Credit Risk and Management is a training section that focuses on providing participants with an understanding of credit risk, how it is measured, and how it can be managed. The course covers topics such as credit analysis, credit scoring, credit risk models, loan portfolio management, and credit risk mitigation techniques.
Participants will learn about different types of credit risks; how to assess them and how financial institutions manage credit risk.
Overall, Credit Risk and Management is an essential training section for individuals interested in banking, lending, credit analysis, or risk management.
The courses under this training programme are:
- Credit Analysis (Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
- Corporate Credit Analysis
- Commercial Credit Analysis
- Retail Credit Analysis
- Obligor Risk Rating (Corporate)
- Obligor Risk Rating (Commercial)
- Obligor Risk Rating (Retail)
- Obligor Risk Rating (Sub-Nationals)
- Country Risk Analysis and Rating
- Bank Analysis and Risk Rating
- Insurance Credit Risk Analysis
- Understanding Investment Manager Rating
- Understanding Fund Management Rating
- Loan Syndication and Debt Refinancing
- Debt Recovery, Monitoring & Administration