Target Market Analysis: Opportunities & Risks in Industry Segments & Industry Value Chain
An Intensive course which analyses the impact of macroeconomic developments, identifies key success factors and key risks impacting target markets. The course also covers how to use macroeconomic and industry analysis tools to determine Risk Acceptance Criteria (RAC) guiding selection of target markets.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- discuss the macro-to-micro approach as it affects business
- identify the core objectives of macroeconomic management
- explain the major factors affecting economic development
- appreciate how macroeconomic factors impact the financial services and value chain
- understand key economic management tools and their applications and
- describe the steps involved in performing industry analysis
Some questions to ponder on
- What are the major global issues today?
- Which of these issues can impact your local economy, significantly?
- How will these impact your economy and what would be the overall effect(s)
- How will these developments affect your sectors and companies that you do business with?
These and many more questions like this will be discussed extensively in class.
Comprehensive Credit Analysis.
8th – 10th May, 2019
9am – 4pm Daily
For more enquiries and registration, please contact us through the following channels.
Call: +234 1 277 3990, +234 1 270 7222-3 or Segun on +234 8038697606, Yemi on +234 8083132293,