Comprehensive Credit Analysis (11th – 13th Sep 2019)
A good credit not only requires proper structuring, but also effective management and understanding of the changing macroeconomics. This 3-day course explains the standards and methods of credit process, credit rating basics, industry analysis and application of macro-to-micro approach in understanding the client business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understanding end-to-end credit process
- Credit risk management
- Tools and framework for decision-making in lending
- Analysing credit for corporate and commercial customers
- Using working capital, operating cycle & investment cycle for credit assessment
- Emerging issues in lending business in Nigeria (regulations and case studies)
Fee per participant: ₦165, 000
Some questions to ponder on…
- What are the major risks in the banking industry today?
- How does credit portfolio affect the going concern of a bank?
- How best can a high NPL be managed?
- What’s the relevance of the new IFRS 9 and what are the implications on credit risks?